Pages

Friday, 12 July 2013

Exploding Samsung Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Thigh (Photos)

July/12/2013
Fanny Schlatter
A teenager suffered second and third degree burns when her smartphone apparently exploded in her pocket.

Fanny Schlatter, 18, was injured when the Samsung Galaxy S3 allegedly blew up in her trouser pocket.
She claims to have been left with no feeling in her right thigh and said she will be launching a criminal complaint against Samsung.

French language paper Le Matin reported that Ms Schlatter was working as an painting apprentice when she heard a large bang.
Fanny burnt phone
Fanny burnt work trousers..




















She told the paper: ‘All of a sudden I heard the sound of an explosion – like a firecracker.
'Then I noticed a strange chemical smell and my work trousers began to catch fire.
By the time Ms Schlatter’s boss, Stephane Kubler, had come to her assistance, the flames had reached her shoulders.

She was rushed into the nearest bathroom where colleagues doused the flames before driving her to hospital.


Fanny burnt thigh


Pictorials courtesy of DailyMail

HERE AT KATWEKERA® INVESTMENTS WE WISH HER A QUICK HEALING OF THE WOUND AND COURT REDRESS.